Sunday, February 28, 2010

The simplest way to lose belly fat

Wouldn’t it be great if you could eat all you like, whenever you like whilst your belly fat is melting off you even when you are lazing off in front of the TV or even sleeping? Yes it would. Luckily, I came across the best way to lose belly fat and keep it off. It’s not as hard as people think it is and you don’t have to follow some complex strict formula to make it work.

Like a lot of people, I was looking for the holy grail to lose belly fat. If I listened to all the hype on television and the internet, I could magically burn body fat and lose weight just by popping some pills. And so I did, I spent a ton of money on these “miracle” pills and medication and all I got was all their nasty side effects, headaches, rashes, uneasiness and all the rest and still did not lose a pound. Take my advice and don’t go down that road it’s not worth it. Most of this medication has not even been properly tested. The only thing that lost weight during this period in my life was my wallet.

Now I don’t have to risk my life with crazy untested weight loss pills, eat a bunch of tasteless food to keep my weight in check I don’t even have to starve myself from the food I enjoy most.

Yes there is a better way, but before going into that I’ll share one simple tip. The first thing you need to do is monitor your calorie intake for a few days (Yes I know that’s what all the articles online say, but you need to do this). If you see you’re taking too much sugars, empty carbs or junk food you need to start cutting back a little and NO you don’t have to go without these entirely to burn fat. You can still have a proper meal and lose weight.

Now on to my “secret” weight loss method. Did you know that your burns most of the calories just by existing? It’s true. It’s known as basal metabolism. The faster your metabolism is the more fat you burn.

So how do we actually increase our metabolism then? Do we need to pop a couple more weight loss pills? No. The only way to increase your metabolic rate is regular exercise. The problem with most people is that when they realize that they need to lose weight they just go to the gym and do a full 1-2hr workout. They end up exhausted, they don’t have the energy to go back after a couple of days and they start to see there is no benefit in it. That’s the problem. If you could just do a couple minutes of exercise every other day your metabolism rate will increase gradually.

You don’t have to suffer to lose weight, you don’t have to starve to death and you don’t have to kill yourself with high intensity exercises.

If you enjoyed this article feel free to read about more weight loss secrets.